*Make all checks payable to JYB Employment Solutions.
*The organization Training Coordinators Name, Phone Number and e mail are requried when requesting an invoice.
Dress Code: Business casual.
Contacts: If you are running late to the course or have other problems or questions regarding this course, please e mail our
Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclusion & Implicit Bias Training
The unique role of public service employees in any organization makes cross-cultural understanding imperative. In addition to the need to ensure peer-to-peer sensitivity, to accurately represents its constituents, personnel need understanding, respect and a willingness to communicate with all segments of the population. If members of the community feel that their own concerns are not understood, their confidence your personnel to meet these needs may severly diminish.
Who Should Attend: Police Officers, Field Training & Senior Lead Officers, Supervisors, FTO Coordinators/Managers, Deputy Sheriff's, Corrections, Probation, Customs & Border Protections, Immigration Personnel, FBI, DEA, Secret Service, Highway Patrol/State Troopers, School/Campus Safety Officers, Civilian Security Staff & Civilian Employees in both Public/Private Sectors.
1. Identify stereotypes & cultural assumptions that are often held by the community & service professionals who serve the community.
2. Explain how the public percieves others, how others percieve them and how this impacts the effectivness of your job.
3. Describe cultural differences & explain ways to increase awareness of attitudes/behaviors, along with appreciating the commonalities that exist across diverse cultures.
4. Identify the negative effects of predjudice & discrimination & demonstrate ways to positivley confront the diverse issues.
5. Explain how diversity skills directly affect the workplace & the people it serves.
6. Demonstrate the concept of diverse team building.
7. Explain & demonstrate usable skills for serving a diverse community.
$250.00 Per Person
Live Online Interactive Course Dates & Times:
Day Shift Dates/Times:
February 26th ****Only (3) Seats Remaining For This Date****
April 16th, June 28th, 2021
8:00 am - 12:00 pm PST (4) Hours
Swing Shift Dates/Times:
March 26th, May 21st, 2021
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm PST (4) Hours
Graveyard Shift Dates/Times:
March 15th, 2021
12:00 am - 4:00 am PST (4) Hours
Course Full: Nov 30/Dec 18, 2020 & Jan 8, 2021